Thinking About Owning a Gun Store?
Our commitment to quality and professionalism is unmatched. With its
exceptional personnel, training program and commitment to the customer and their
safety, Mad Dog Armory is above and beyond the industry standard for excellence.
Beyond that, it is about relationships and making people feel comfortable in an
experience that can otherwise be intimidating.
Mad Dog Armory is family-owned and provides educated, friendly service with a focus on personal protection. Currently the business buys, sells & trades firearms, offers gunsmithing, transfers, personalization, and has experienced instructors offering a variety of personal proection. Every week we offer a variety of classes including conceal carry, ladies, and tiered handgun classes.
When you join Mad Dog Armory as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas including:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Specialist
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development.
As a member of the Mad Dog Armory franchise team, you will receive the following training:
- Initial Training: Held at the headquarters location in Florida for one to two weeks, beginning approximately four to six weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business.
- Onsite Training: Held at the franchisee's location for one week to assist in the commencement of operations.
- Refresher Training: Franchisee must attend two days of refresher training programs twice a year.
The fee for one franchise is $35,000. Minimal start-up costs can be as low as $165,750 depending on a number of factors. Please see chart below for details.
|Market Introduction Program||$3,000||$5,000|
|Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment||$20,000||$45,000|
|License and Permits||$1,100||$2,500|
|Dues and Subscriptions||$1,000||$2,000|
|Total Before Franchise Costs||$127,750||$260,800|
|Total With Franchise Costs||$165,750||$301,800|