Concealed Carry Class
Do you want to get your Concealed Carry License in the State of Florida?
You’ve come to the right place.
We are five star customer rated for a reason. We cut through the bull and cover topics like justifiable use of deadly force, stand your ground, reciprocity (other states that honor FL licensees), Castle Doctrine and much, much more. You will get your Certificate of Completion stating that you've been taught Chapters 790 and 776 in the Florida Statutes all in the same day. We give you all of the tools you’ll need to make the application process to the State of Florida easy.
This is not a beginner class and does not cover basic handgun use. You should be familiar with a firearm prior to attending this class and expect to be tested prior to the live fire portion of the class - for your safety and ours. A firearm is provided for the live fire portion of the class.
- Conceal Carry Course Total: $75.00
- Audience: For those wanting to conceal carry.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Received Upon Passing: Certificate of Completion
- At least 21 years old.
- If underage they must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- Basic understanding of firearm safety and handling.
- Only one pistol shot is required in-shop so casual attire is acceptable.
- A valid form of ID.
- Safety gear
- Semi-auto pistol
- .22 LR ammo
- Directly to Mad Dog Armory.